Welcome

Keep on the look for some great tracks, artist interviews, gear reviews, and upcoming events in the area and beyond!

For booking information please contact:
DJBitFlip@gmail.com

Monday, February 28, 2011

Deep roots dub from Cincinnati


Jesse Goffin has had his share of experience in the music industry in cities across the US. From growing up in NYC and working with his father in the studio to making waves in LA producing with the likes of Warren G, DJ I.C.U.-dubFREQuently has landed in Cincinnati continuing his efforts. Funny enough, I met Jesse in the BMV for the first time getting tags for my car. I knew that it was going to be a fun chat with him while I waited.  We got to talking about DJing and dubstep and he hooked me up to his soundcloud where I was blown away.  If you're into the roots of dub this is your man.  Jesse digs deep into the soul of dub serving it up on a polished platter.  His production takes the more subtle rhythmic elements and exposes them to create a quality listening experience. A clip of "Gunmen Dub" to be released on Sublife Recordings is a quick preview of what he has to offer. On his soundcloud you'll find quite a few mixes that are quality all the way through! Keep a look for his name on lineups to come and check his tracks on Beatport.


Gunmen Dub Excerpt by I.C.U.- dubFREQuently

1 comment: